In-home support and community access
First Call Nursing has been providing in-home care and support services in Sydney since 2000, enabling people who are frail aged or disabled to continue to live independently in their own home and enjoy access to their local community.
We have a diverse multi-cultural client base, and a support team of dedicated caregivers who are passionate about helping their patients live independently through personal care, nursing, companionship and other support services, while also ensuring their personal, cultural, physical and domestic needs are met.
All our caregivers are highly qualified and have undergone extensive background and credential checks. Bilingual staff are also available.
FCN provides quality nursing solutions that adhere to the key values of our commitment to care provision, including:
- Non-discriminatory and unhindered access to our service
- Planned reliable, communicative and flexible care services tailored to meet individual needs
- Recognition of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) specific needs and requirements
- Affirmative action in recruitment
- Protection of human rights and freedom from abuse
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Participation and integration
- Comprehensive training for all staff and carers
- Best practice, innovation and quality
- Efficient and effective management
First Call also supplies casual and permanent staff to a wide range of facilities, such as nursing homes and aged care facilities, public and private hospitals, not-for-profit agencies, private patient, home care services and mental health facilities.
First Call offers a wide range of professional health, respite, domestic and companionship services
HOME CARE BENEFITS
There are many physical, mental and financial benefits to in-home health care and domestic support